Made To Measure Fire Surrounds
Fire surrounds are made to measure normally at no extra cost
We can offer a complete made to measure bespoke service. All wooden fire surrounds are available made to your requirements for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, gas fireplace, electric fireplaces and solid fuel open fireplaces.
With a fully equipped woodworking machine shop and skilled craftsmen, fireplaces are available made to your requirements.
- Fire surrounds are made to measure normally at no extra cost.
- Have any of our designs made to measure in Solid Oak, Mahogany, Maple, Pine, Beech, Walnut and White and finished in a choice of colours.
- All our designs are available custom made for wood burning stoves, gas fires, electric fires and open fires.
- Provide us with your measurements and we will do the rest.
- Contact the factory showroom at Nottingham for helpful advice on our bespoke service.
Custom Made Fireplaces
Shown here is the Bedford fire surround custom made to suit a decorative tiled interior and hearth. Made much wider and higher having all dimensions changed to keep the proportions right for that fireplace.
Replacing your existing fire surround is simple!
Replacing a complete fireplace can be expensive, but by keeping your existing fireplace insert and changing just the surround you can significantly change the look of your room
- Remove the existing surround and measure it.
- If you have skirting board cut up to and raised above the hearth, measure the gap.
- Measure the hearth.
- Measure the interior of the fireplace. Interiors may be marble back panel, Cast iron insert, Tiled insert ect.
- Measure how far the interior protrudes from the plaster or brickwork; if marble insert for example, measure the distance from the wall to the front edge of the back panel, this will give us the measurement of the surround rebate required.
- Finally, choose a design, we will work out the sizes and let you no if your chosen design is suitable.
You may find this size chart useful ...
A= Shelf width
B= Overall height
C= Internal opening width
D= Internal opening height
E= Width over outside legs
F= Mantel shelf depth
If you require more assistance, please contact us, we are happy to help!
Phone us: 0115 9422425