Made To Measure Fire Surrounds
Wooden fire surrounds are made to measure normally at no extra cost
We can offer a complete made to measure bespoke service. All wooden fire surrounds are available made to your requirements for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, gas fireplace, electric fireplaces and solid fuel open fireplaces.
With a fully equipped woodworking machine shop and skilled craftsmen, fireplaces are available made to your requirements.
- Fire surrounds are made to measure normally at no extra cost.
- Have any of our designs made to measure in Solid Oak, Mahogany, Maple, Pine, Beech, Walnut and White and finished in a choice of colours.
- All our designs are available custom made for wood burning stoves, gas fires, electric fires and open fires.
- Provide us with your measurements and we will do the rest.
- Contact the factory showroom at Nottingham for helpful advice on our bespoke service.
Custom Made Fireplaces
Shown here is the Worcester white fire surround with black granite hearth and back panel. Like all our fire surrounds, available made to custom sizes.
Replacing your existing fire surround is simple!
Replacing a complete fireplace can be expensive, but by keeping your existing fireplace insert and changing just the surround you can significantly change the look of your room
- Remove the existing surround and measure it.
- If you have skirting board cut up to and raised above the hearth, measure the gap.
- Measure the hearth.
- Measure the interior of the fireplace. Interiors may be marble back panel, Cast iron insert, Tiled insert ect.
- Measure how far the interior protrudes from the plaster or brickwork; if marble insert for example, measure the distance from the wall to the front edge of the back panel, this will give us the measurement of the surround rebate required.
- Finally, choose a design, we will work out the sizes and let you no if your chosen design is suitable.
You may find this size chart useful ...
A= Shelf width
B= Overall height
C= Internal opening width
D= Internal opening height
E= Width over outside legs
F= Mantel shelf depth
If you require more assistance, please contact us, we are happy to help!
Phone us: 0115 9422425
From small to large, we can create your ideal Fireplace....!